Adam Shand – Lessons Learned from Previous Employment:
- "Surviving the loss of a key person, is never as hard as you think it will be.
- […] The one thing that managers hate, more than anything else, is being surprised.
- […] Everything takes longer than you expect. Lots longer.
- […] One of the primary jobs of a leader is to act as a "lightning rod" for discussion. As such it is often more important to have an opinion, than to have the correct opinion.
- […] Every company is held together by the supreme efforts of certain key people.
- […] The primary job of salesmen is to navigate their own companies bureaucracy on behalf of their customers."
Fri, 15 May 2009 07:41:55 +0000